Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Not gonna get to see mine on "his day", but still wishing him a great one. Love you and miss you always, Da!

And, then there's my wonderful hubby ~ he is just the best daddy to my girls I could ever ask for. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but thank God every day for him in my life. I love you, babe!

'Course, you know, if I really dig deep (and it's a scarey thought), I have lots and lots of GREAT men I count as "fathers". You know what I mean, we all have 'em. Folks that had a hand in raising you, and that you know, even all these years later, they still have your back. I know I'll leave someone out, but... there's Uncle Asa, of course. Uncle Gary, goes without saying. Then there are all of those perifrial (sp) father's... Mr Richard, Bobby and Ed, all 3 Whitlows. Wayne and Roy and Jack. If you let your mind loose, there are just so many... I want to wish them all a very happy father's day, and sending my love and gratitude for all the love and guidance you have given along the way ~ Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment