Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vaca - Day 10 - Mon, Aug 8

Last day. So sad. Had an appointment at Dr Cobb's for some bloodwork, so Wayne and I headed out early, got a little Hardee's breakfast along the way. We are so sad... if there is a Hardee's within driving distance, we're on it!

Anyway, on the way home, I told Wayne I'd like to go to Statesboro. I still had my birthday gift card from Hobby Lobby (Ahhhhh ~ heaven's open. LOL!) And, Wayne had been wanting to hit Alltel and maybe get him a personal cell phone. That state Southern Linc stinks! So, off we went ~ very productive day. Got the rest of the stuff I wanted to finish decor-ing my living room. Wayne got his phone, and we hit Chick-fil-A to finish off the vacation ~

Lord, it sucked to go back to work on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment