Monday, June 13, 2011

Holly J's B-day!

Two blessed days at St Catherine's. Zoe enjoyed herself as much as anyone else, it seems.

Lord! Kaitlyn certainly captured me at my worst! I look severly intoxicated, but hadn't had a drop ~ go figure ~


And, my girlies ~ They are my heart. For sure ~
Since Da's birthday was this past week, and he could come off the island the weekend, he wanted everyone to meet him at Ms Speed's. It was a resounding success. The entire family made it (Michael, Lisa, Tyler, us, Tracy, Lissa & Matthew), plus we had Aunt Paula and Jeremy. My shrimp were scrumptious! And never miss an opportunity to see my Da.

Got three more days of work, then we have a father's day surprise for Wayne on Friday. Will let you know how that works out ~ holding my breath! Then we have tenative plans with Michael and Lisa. He's been wanting to come to the condo by boat from Sapelo, and have Wayne show him how to get around to his Aunt Pandy's at Belvedere. So, hope that works out ~ I don't turn down a boat ride, even if it's just around the corner. Plus, I REALLY want to see Pandy's house. LOL!

Oh! Had an MRI in Savannah last Friday (no results yet), but while on the road got the most fabulous news! Both gitls got HOPE for Summer semester! YEAH! Now, Fall semester HOPE has new rules, so we'll see...

Found some excellent bargins at Old Navy, Plato's Closet and The Pink Closet. And for you Pink Closet people, if you find her on facebook and like her, you'll get 10% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment