Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Super Girls!

Pepe is better, thanks those who inquired! He's my boy, and I miss him terribly! He's still in the hospital. The girls and I took lunch yesterday and went to visit. He was still a very sick little boy, and wasn't at all upset to be left there again. Today, the girls went by and it was a different story altogether. He was jumping on the pen door, and running around. They picked him up a DQ hot dog (one of his favorite things), and he ate it all, bun and all. The first food he's had since last Thurday. Dr Kibby was excited at a real turd in his pen, instead of the water mess we've had. He still can't control it completely, and he still weak and dehydrated, but we have sincerest hopes he'll come home tomorrow. Lord willing! Man, will I be glad! There's just something missing in the house right now ~

Well, back to the post title ~ Super Girls! Tonight I had cube steak out to fry. I guess the girls saw how tired I was and took pity. I sat on the stool and "directed" they cooked the entire meal. Country fried steak, homemade loaded mashed potatoes and garden peas. And it was WONDERFUL! Thanks, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment