Thursday, March 3, 2011

Here we are again ~

It's 3:24 am, and here I sit at this darn computer again. Pepe' woke me up to go out about 12:45, and that was that. I accidentally tripped and hit the switch to my brain, and not I can't shut it back down. Too, too much going on in there. Afraid it's going to be another long day. Oh, well. It should end nicely. Supposed to meet up with the Baxters and Howards to make a run to Mudcat Charlie's for supper to celebrate Stacy's birthday earlier this week, and if we can work it out for Wayne to have a ride back to the coast on Friday, me and the Pep Man are going on down to the condo tonight. Excited at the prospect of spending some time with Da and Papa at the Masonic camp clean-up this weekend, and would be really nice to spend the day with Pepe and my book on my bluff... we'll see how it pans out~

No comments:

Post a Comment