Sunday, November 21, 2010

We're Done ~ Decorating, That Is

Had some final touchups to do today, but the girls got the outside of the house decorated...
Tonya gave me this snowman years ago. He's supposed to wrap around your computer monitor, but his elastic, like mine, has given way. Megan recycled him to a new home, and I LOVE IT!
The outside after dark, of course...
My old wreath had seem better days. So, it was retired this year, finally, when I found this treasure at the Plunderosa in Statesboro. I just love it!
And Megan's updated tree. See, we do love her. LOL! I found her some new tiny ornaments today, and she's happy. So, alls well.
Jessica's gone over to Christine's to watch the Falcons game, and was gonna eat supper over there. Christine was having to babysit, so I can imagine it was pizza, or hot dogs or the likes. Well, she missed out, to say the least. I fried some of the girls' shrimp they caught us, and fixed a big ole pot of cheese grits... YUMMY!

Gotta go make my Holly J list now for the trip to Da's this week. I CAN'T WAIT! Catch ya'll later ~

No comments:

Post a Comment