Monday, July 26, 2010

My FUBAR

Oh, I neglected to mention my mess up of yesterday. Everyone had left me to go to Clyde's, and I decided to take the golf cart and pour the bacon grease in the water. Well... I drove down on our shelley point, and, not wanting to get my feet muddy, backed up and pulled just a little closer to the water's edge. Well. when Pepe' and I tried to pull off to head back... spinning. Backed up and tried again... spinning AND sliding towards the water's edge. Had to get off, got my feet VERY muddy, walked back to the shop for the 4-wheeler and a rope to pull myself out of my predicament. The crowd pulled back up just as I was finishing washing both vehicles off. But, I owned up ~ my FUBAR.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You go, GIRL!! Tell Wayne you need a Mule that is 4-wheel drive so that you go mud-boggin' at the coast! :)

    ReplyDelete